Wine Tour Experience in Galicia and North of Portugal
Intense 6-day tour focusing on the wine culture of the Atlantic North Regions of the Iberian Peninsula. The trip can either start and finish in Porto or Santiago de Compostela. The distance between the 2 airports is just 230 km/143 miles.
This tour covers Galicia in Spain and Porto and Norte in Portugal.
The Northwest regions in the Iberian Peninsula have some peculiarities in common. The wet weather, their hard-working people, the similarities in their language and their sense of humor and the excellent wines.
The highlights of the tour:
- Visits and wine tastings at different cellars in Portugal: Porto, Douro Region
- Visits of farms and cellars in Galicia: D.O. Ribeiro and D.O. Ribeira Sacra
- An urban walk in downtown Porto
- A boat ride to observe the mussels farming in a Galician Ria with a tasting on board
- Discover the superb view of Santiago from the Cathedral roof
- Discover the magnificent gardens in manor houses and country houses in Galicia