Cultural Program for Students in Costa Brava
A 4 to 7-night program with Lloret de Mar as head-quarters. Lloret is known world-wide as a beach, sun and fun destination. Its wide offer of accommodation facilities and its perfect location in central Costa Brava, define Lloret as an ideal destination for young groups, often with limited budget in low season.
Fun and beach are not in contradiction with the educational goal provided by a well selected program of cultural visits, like the following suggested activities:
- A theme visit focusing on Modernism beyond Barcelona, from Argentona to Mataró
- An excursion to learn about volcanoes in La Garrotxa Natural Park
- A visit and tasting at one of the most important yogurt factories in the region combining excellent production with social employment
- Discovering the Fishing Museum and tasting anchovies directly at the canning factory producing them…
- Exploring the Jewish Heritage of Girona and Besalú
Arranging technical visits related to the subjects of study of every specific group is an optional we can supply.